Saturday, November 28, 2009

Space Tweeps, I need your help!

I really like my NaNoWriMo novel this year. It's set on Mars, for crying out loud! And I think it's a fun story. But I know it's absolutely riddled with scientific errors (I confused Olympus Mons and Tharsis at one point *doh!*)

So I have an offer for you! I have a complete PDF of my story, and I will send the file to any Space Tweep (or general space geek) who DM's me (@joi_the_artist on Twitter). It's 358 pages of Mars-soaked awesomeness, for free! All I ask is that you keep track of your comments on the scientific errors, and send them to me when you finish the story so that I can correct them for a second draft of the book.

DM me! I want readers, and you know you want to read the story of Dejah Sorenson, the woman who brought the Mars Phoenix Lander home!

No comments:

Post a Comment